BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Brooke L.
Raeford
I need acetone when taking off the artificial nails so I buy this for under a dollar. Of course it stinks because it’s pure acetone
Whitney B.
Rogersville
i wish they could make a nail polish remover that didnt smell so strong, but other than the smell it works great removing the color
Carmen H.
Ot works just as good as the original brand and its so much cheaper! Im saving money and i am still able to take off my nail polish
Sydney V.
Raleigh, NC
Drying but all acetone is. Removes stubborn polish including glitter and gel. I also use it to break down the glue on my acrylics.
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Acetone is acetone so I don’t typically shop by brand but this stuff works and melts any nail product off your hands effortlessly.
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This stuff takes it all off! Works just as well as a salon. I like this much more than the fancier types with the added stuff in it
Kirstin S.
iowa
I feel as if the acetone remover works better than the regular. It stains less on fingers and toes. For the same price, I buy this.
hailie R.
Reesville
Love this it’s a perfect size bottle and super cheap. I got this for less than a dollar at Walmart and it works good. I recommend.
Holly T.
Potosi
Great price. Great polish remover. Takes polish off quickly and effortlessly. I discovered this and have never used anything else.
Shannon W.
Lake Stevens, WA
Good remover. Great price. Great for taking off glitter polish fast. it is acetone so it will dry your nail/skin out used too much.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.