BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Shelby C.
Beaver Dam, KY
Pretty standard nail polish remover, does exactly what it's supposed to do. This is usually what I buy to use when doing my nails.
Rashelle R.
Millersburg, OH
Gets nail polish off like no other ! Anything from polish to gel it takes off! I can whip my nails clean with this in two swipes!!
Paige B.
Omaha, NE
This stuff will get off any nail polish. The only downside is that it smells pretty bad and strong, but that is almost unavoidable.
GENESIS L.
Atlanta
I think this product removes the nail polish descent but you need a good amount to take off the nail polish if it is a thick layer.
Brooke L.
Raeford
I need acetone when taking off the artificial nails so I buy this for under a dollar. Of course it stinks because it’s pure acetone
hailie R.
Reesville
Love this it’s a perfect size bottle and super cheap. I got this for less than a dollar at Walmart and it works good. I recommend.
Holly T.
Potosi
Great price. Great polish remover. Takes polish off quickly and effortlessly. I discovered this and have never used anything else.
Carly T.
Farmington, NM
This product works amazingly! I have honestly never used something that works this good. The cost is very low but it's works great!
Genesis C.
It does the job. You don't need a lot of product to remove all the nail polish. You can found this on walmart. It's not expensive.
Kirstin S.
iowa
I feel as if the acetone remover works better than the regular. It stains less on fingers and toes. For the same price, I buy this.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.