BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Destiny C.
Independence
I️ am one to do my nails a lot at home so nail polish remover is something I️ go through a lot. I️ usually do my nails one a week so I️ use this often. I️ think I️t is very affordable and something you can find at the local stores. I️ would recommend I️t to others because I️ts a great size bottle and product!
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
I prefer using an acetone based nail polish remover than just regular nail polish remover. I have gel nail manicures, and this is the best path to go for removing the thick polish. I would recommend this to anyone who does at home gel manicures, or someone who has a glitter based nail polish on their fingers.
Naiya C.
Baltimore, MD
I originally bought this to remove my acrylic nails, but I continued to use it as my nail polish remover. This takes off my polish with one swipe. I bought this for about 93 cents at walmart. It's super easy to use to take off polish. Definitely would buy again.
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
I love the Equate Brand Acetone Nail Polish Remover. It works just as good, if not better than most brand name nail polish remover. Plus, it costs about half the price of the name brand polish removers. Awesome product!
Lisa C.
Blackwood, NJ
Does what it needs to do in order to remove my nail polish.  You cannot beat the price point for this product because I would much rather buy this store brand than buy a name brand for a more expensive price when they have the same exact formula to them.
Charlotte J.
Carthage
This is a product that stays in my make-up vase.  I tend to get acrylic nails that I end up having to dissolve and this is the one that I go to.  I have been using this for a long time, one because is a good product and two because it is a good price.  Would definitely recommend it.
Charlotte J.
Carthage
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I always go for acetone because it’s always the quickest to get the nail polish off. I got this at walmart and I think it works just as well as any other brand of acetone! It’s cheap and walmart’s are everywhere so it will always be easily accessible!
savanna j.
Bozeman
It works great to take off all colors of nail polish and doesnt have an aweful strong smell. It's cheap and doesnt smesr red color on to the skin like other removers do
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
Equate beauty 100% acetone nail polish remover is available at Walmart. I find that this nail polish remover works as well as the top brand names but is offered at a fraction of the price that you'll find elsewhere! It is definitely worth a try to see if you like it too! #influenster
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.