BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Katherine E.
virginia beach
Hey it may be the cheap one but it works amazing and is just as good as the others. It gets the job done and that’s what counts right.
Auburn B.
Daphne, AL
Great for removing gel polish and acrylic nails all you have to do is soak for 5 minutes and even less time time for regular polish. :)
Julie C.
Washington, PA
The best nail polish remover. Works wonders for thick layers of polish or even glitter. It itsnt name brand but it still works so great
Emily W.
Salem, VA
This nail polish remover is just as good as the next one for less money. Save the extra money to pay for better nail polish ;)
Amanda B.
Louisa, KY
Awesome! With the polish remover I can use only one pad per hand! Or dip my hands for 10 seconds and the nail polish just melts away!
Sabrina L.
Mukwonago, WI
Works super well. It doesn’t have an overpowering smell like some do. I don’t have to fight with my glitter polishes when I use this.
shelby P.
I like this product is it really does get all of my nail polish off and it's very easy to get all of it off and that's why I like it
Hunter M.
Spanish Fork
This remover works amazing. I doubted that it would for how cheap it was, but it works so well and I am going to continue to buy it.
Emily S.
Syracuse, NY
I have the one with the pump top and I love it. Mess free and takes your nail polish off no problem. You can't beat it for the price.
Hayden R.
Fort Myers, FL
This nail polish remover gets the job done! Due to the high quality of this product I don't find myself wasting so many cotton balls.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.