BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Christine M.
I love this nail polish remover, it's cheap and does the job. I like 100% acetone because it removes any glittery nail polish I use without struggling.
Christina M.
Gets the job done. Pretty good for the price you pay. Also lasts for a long time. It depends n the nail polish on how well it will come off sometimes.
samantha g.
Great price for this product. So easy to take off glitter polish as well. I find 100% acetone dries your nails out but if you moisturize it’s worth it.
Meagan E.
Milford, UT
for nail polish remover this is a good one, it does have a strong smell so be aware of that, but it takes off my polish so easily and the price is good
Autumn Y.
This product is very cheap and takes of the product really nicely. If you are looking at a cheap, but good nail polish remover, this is the way to go.
Elizabeth G.
Garden City
The best acetone nail polish remover ever. Removes gel and normal polish faster than any other nail polish remover. Super cheap and works like a charm!
Robyn D.
Great fast acting formula. Affordable and better price point than other discount stores with a similar version. I only use acetone to remove my polish.
Aigner J.
Triangle, VA
This was pretty affordable and convenient. It got the polish off and my nails didn’t dry out. Smell was really strong though. I would still buy again.
Tammy D.
YOUNGSVILLE, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the fact that a store brand can be so good. It does the job effectively, so there is no way I would pay for a pricier brand. Highly recommend.
Jackie M.
Helps remove nail polish, sometimes quickly other times depending on the nail polish or how much it takes a while, the scent isn't that strong either
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.