BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Tanisha H.
Manchester, CT
Always a great price. Does the job very well. I have no complaints at all. This is the only brand I get. Takes the nail polish off easily.
Lori R.
Branford , CT
Perfect nail polish for removing gel nails. Works each and every time. It's also great for removing stubborn stains on my white countertops
Danielle A.
Whittier, CA
This nail polish remover is strong enough to take off even my glitter nail polish! It does dry out my skin a bit, but it's well worth it.
Adina N.
USA
Pure acetone nail polish is the move. Removes my nails polish off so quickly and easily. There's a strong smell but it doesn't bother me
Bonnie D.
Works well but I seem to need to use more then other brands to remove long wearing polish. Very good value but use more then other brands
Katrina B.
Boise, ID
This nail polish remover is Affordable and works just as well as any other nail polish remover, something I buy and will continue to use.
Tori R.
Columbus, OH
It's your typical standard nail polish remover. It works best with a cotton ball. It smells like acetone. Nothing extraordinary about it.
Dakota M.
83835
This takes all of my nail polish off really easily and even takes glitter nail polish off really great. All in all it is a great product.
Kirstie H.
Smiths Station
Gets the job done just as well as any other acetone nail polish remover. Walmart brand is usually always just as great as the name brand.
Abbie B.
Alexandria, TN
I use this product to remove regular nail polish, acrylics, and gel nails. It removes all of the product for an inexpensive price.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.