BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Melissa M.
Anaheim , CA
I spilt this nail polish remover on my counter and it took the finish off the counter top. It works amazing on nails too. Smells very strong.
Elizabeth L.
West Chicago , Il
Works great depending on which brand nail polish I had on at the time. Gets the job done either way. I always keep buying it, and it's cheap!
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I usually lean towards the cheaper brand because I don't paint my nails that much so this is the brand I go to and it does its job very well.
Chelsi J.
Bolivar
Love acetone nail polish remover, and equate is probably my favorite.. it’s cheap, and works just as good if not better than the name brand.
Kashifa Q.
It does the job for a good price. I use a cotton ball and I only soak it one time to do one hand. It works and I have always been using this
Devan R.
Loveland, CO
Works great and affordable price. With all my daughters and nieces always doing and giving each other manicures, we go through a lot of this
Kelsey S.
Pierre, SD
Not bad, for me nail polish remover is just nail polish remover. Bought it at Wal-Mart & you can not beat the price. Will continue to buy.
Danielle D.
Blacksburg, SC
The equate brand 100% acetone nail polish remover is amazing. Removes nail polish in a flash. Also removes permanent marker from surfaces.
Jennifer B.
Lillington
Works great at getting polish off. Even the glitter ones!!  The smell isn't bad and it works great. Would recommend to friends.
Mary D.
Winnsboro
I have to have acetone. It works better to get the polish off. Especially polish with glitter in them. This brand is cheap and works well.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.