BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Bethanie M.
Andrews, TX
i buy both the non and acetone nail polish remover. both work amazing well!
And it is with my spending range of me doing my nails.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
this is just your basic run of the mill nail polish. it gets the job done and smells just as bad. super cheap to buy and decent packaging.
Olivia B.
Newsoms
This works great! It makes getting my nail polish off super easy. The smell is strong though, so make sure you're in a well ventilated area.
Carli J.
Valdosta, GA
The price is definitely budget friendly and it does get the job done. I buy this pretty often when im on the go and need to pick up remover.
Nicol E.
Bronx , NY
one of the products that we certainly must have at home and more if you are like me you like to have your nails painted is always very good.
Jackie D.
Wichita, KS
Use this every time i take off my nail polish, it might have a stronger scent to some. It gets every bit of polish off that is needed.
Karina L.
Blytheville, AR
I usually lean towards the cheaper brand because I don't paint my nails that much so this is the brand I go to and it does its job very well.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
it gets the job done and pretty quick to so that is awesome only reason im not 5 starrin it is because it dries out my skin so bad its crazy
Kashifa Q.
It does the job for a good price. I use a cotton ball and I only soak it one time to do one hand. It works and I have always been using this
Jay I.
Houston
Love using this i have no trouble at all and its real quicl to tkse rhe nail polish off even its super think its still just works like magic!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.