BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Crystal M.
Sebring , FL
Even though this is a store brand product it does just as good a job that a name brand nail polish remover would. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Yuli G.
Lompoc, CA
this liquid is good, it removes very well. It do not mistreat my nails. is good and cheaper. its smell is a bit strong for my taste, but it is good
Tori A.
GARARDS FORT, PA
For its price, it gets the job done. Only problem I had was with the red and pink polishes. Would stain my fingers while trying to remove with this formula.
Samantha H.
Delco, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Cheap. Easy to use. So budget friendly and takes off nail polish so fast and easy. DO NOT SPILL. This will take paint off the coffee table. Be super careful.
Tiffany W.
Altamonte Spg, FL
This remover helps get the toughest nail polish off without leaving any behind. I love nail polish remover with acetone in it and this one is a great price!
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Just as good as the name brand kinds maybe even better. Definitely better value than the others. I would highly recommend this kind over the expensive brands
Alyssa H.
Coos Bay
I use this all the time because I like to change my colors often. It works really good with some of the most stubborn nail polish i own. Absolutely love it.
Jess U.
Springfield, MO
I don’t care for the smell, but that’s an overall downfall of polish remover. It removes most polish without an issue, but does have difficulty with glitter.
Xaviera P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This nail polish remover is very effective. It is easy to use and it removes nail polish fast. I love this product and I recommend this product for everyone.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
This is a great remover for a drug store price! it isn't drying at all (I change nail colors every few days) and it works well even with super tough colors.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.