BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Bailey D.
Colorado Springs
This is a good nail polish remover. The 100% acetone works great for all nail polishes especially hard to remove ones. This works just as good as Sally Hanson, for a better price.
Addushkaliz C.
Kissimmee , FL
I love this acetone and the purple one. They both are cheap and get the job done and don’t leave my hands looking white or feeling rough. I highly recommend if you’re on a budget
mariah m.
It smells like nail polish remover, it acts like nail polish remover and it's a typical nail polish remover. I usually buy whatever is cheapest for nail polish remover and this product is a good deal. I would recommend it to others who need nail polish removers.
🌻 💬.
new york
The best affordable nail remover ever. You can find it anywhere and it's cheap. It has a good amount of product in it so it can last longer depending how much you do your nails
Himalay L.
Allentown , PA
I love it, first it's economical and secondly you do not have to do so much product when it comes to removing your nail polish since with this product it comes out fast, you can find it in
Tiffaney M.
I have very oily nail beds and it makes it hard to have polish stick once applied. I had a nail technician suggest to use acetone remover on my nails before applying polish to help dry my nail beds for a better application. So far it has helped make my manicures last a few days longer without peeling off so easily
N. O.
Harvey
This stuff is strong! Of course it’s pure acetone. It gets every inch on my regular and gel nail polish off which is why I love it. I recommend putting on lotion or Vaseline around you skin so it won’t dry it out.
Sabrina E.
Wayne, WV
I prefer using an acetone based nail polish remover than just regular nail polish remover. I have gel nail manicures, and this is the best path to go for removing the thick polish. I would recommend this to anyone who does at home gel manicures, or someone who has a glitter based nail polish on their fingers.
Destiny C.
Independence
I️ am one to do my nails a lot at home so nail polish remover is something I️ go through a lot. I️ usually do my nails one a week so I️ use this often. I️ think I️t is very affordable and something you can find at the local stores. I️ would recommend I️t to others because I️ts a great size bottle and product!
Christina A.
Norristown, PA
I love the Equate Brand Acetone Nail Polish Remover. It works just as good, if not better than most brand name nail polish remover. Plus, it costs about half the price of the name brand polish removers. Awesome product!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.