BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
This product is a great generic nail polish remover! I use this product when removing nail polish and acrylic sets! It works great and for a great price!
Maribel M.
Always buy to remove nail polish does the job well even with fake eyelashes and isnt so rough on skin. All time classic used nail polish remover at home.
Kimberly S.
Shamokin, PA
Very cheap but very effective nail polish remover. Will take EVERYTHING off your nails. Definitely is just as great as the more expensive "name" brands.
Keaton B.
Nashville, TN
I use this all the time! With the acetone, this remover is STRONG. I use with cotton balls and just a little will take off the nail polish on your hand!
Katherine M.
Kennett, MO
When picking a polish remover I always go for 100% acetone. Once I saw equate had this I got it instantly. It works just as well as the move spend stuff.
jesslyn o.
Casselberry, FL
It take polish off in the matter of seconds. I haven't tried it on gel yet. But I'm sure it will work wonders on that too. Overall a really good remover.
Mary K.
Summerville, GA
I purchased this at a local walmart. Price is extremely affordable, around $2. Works great at taking off my polish. Even gel polishes ! Highly recommend.
Destiny B.
Tallulah
You’re gonna love this! It doesn’t take much to get the job done in one use.. I purchase mines at a local dollar store for $1 plus tax.. very affordable
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I like this product. It's cheap and works good. It takes a couple scrubs for darker polish colors to come all the way off but that's no big deal to me.
Kayla R.
Fort Collins
Works well especially on gel nail polish. Price is lowest I've found in comparison to other brands. Will keep using- it gets the job done and is cheap!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.