BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Baltimore
It’s fine
Gets the job done just as well as the name brand. Easy to apply and use
Repeat user, purchase once a year - last a while even with frequent use
jesslyn o.
Winter Park, FL
It take polish off in the matter of seconds. I haven't tried it on gel yet. But I'm sure it will work wonders on that too. Overall a really good remover.
Robyn D.
Great fast acting formula. Affordable and better price point than other discount stores with a similar version. I only use acetone to remove my polish.
Sara L.
Best nail polish remover. It even gets that hard to get off lose glitter and glitter in nail polish. It also has a lot of other uses around the house!!
samantha g.
Great price for this product. So easy to take off glitter polish as well. I find 100% acetone dries your nails out but if you moisturize it’s worth it.
Nicole H.
Ooltewah, TN
Gets the nail polish off super quickly. Can be really drying to the skin, but I wash my hands immediately after so it isn’t a problem. Super cheap too
Christine M.
I love this nail polish remover, it's cheap and does the job. I like 100% acetone because it removes any glittery nail polish I use without struggling.
Yaxaira D.
Tucson, AZ
This works just like expected and has a good price point. I’ve used it to remove regular polish and gel manicures and it’s worked perfectly each time.
Isabella W.
El Paso
Works really well. 100% acetone works better than any other percent. The smell is offputting but you'll find that with every other nail polish remover.
Jessica S.
Oskaloosa , IA
I like this product. It's cheap and works good. It takes a couple scrubs for darker polish colors to come all the way off but that's no big deal to me.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.