BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Jessica S.
Ripley, TN
I love this 100% acetone. It works amazing just put a little on a cotton ball press down an twist it will all come off at one swipe such a great product
Čłäûdåÿâ H.
Baltimore
It’s fine
Gets the job done just as well as the name brand. Easy to apply and use
Repeat user, purchase once a year - last a while even with frequent use
Liesl G.
This product removes nail polish efficiently. Still smells like other nail polishes but I've never noticed any issues of burning or weakening the nails.
Megan L.
Augusta
This polish remover is amazing!!! I use red nail polish a lot and it will leave my nail yellow. Using this polish remover, I never have the stain! So awe
Briana B.
Columbia, KY
Always great with taking my polish off. I have used a few times to assist me in removing acrylics. It did ok. Sometimes leaves my nails feeling very dry.
Kimberly S.
Shamokin, PA
Very cheap but very effective nail polish remover. Will take EVERYTHING off your nails. Definitely is just as great as the more expensive "name" brands.
Samantha W.
Virginia Bch, VA
My mom used to own a nail salon and Acetone polish remover is the only one that works every time; especially if you are trying to remove glitter polish.
Maribel M.
Always buy to remove nail polish does the job well even with fake eyelashes and isnt so rough on skin. All time classic used nail polish remover at home.
Katherine M.
Kennett, MO
When picking a polish remover I always go for 100% acetone. Once I saw equate had this I got it instantly. It works just as well as the move spend stuff.
Destiny B.
Tallulah
You’re gonna love this! It doesn’t take much to get the job done in one use.. I purchase mines at a local dollar store for $1 plus tax.. very affordable
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.