BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Tymia R.
I honestly use this for more than just nail polish remover but it works faster than the other stuff. & its great for cleanups everywhere around the house. But it'd you have a manicure, it'll ruin that.
Kendall G.
It does what it's supposed to do very well but I don't prefer it because of the chemical smells. If you can bare the smell go for it but if not using something a little less strong would be better.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
The smells are never pleasant but this one was not too bad at all! Took my nail polish right off, didn't need to rub so hard on my nails. Recommend this product to people with sensitive nail beds!
Katelyn W.
Dallas, TX
I buy this all the time. I continue buying and have never had any problems with it. It takes the nail polish off easy. I find that it doesn't dry my skin like some other off brands and I buy mines at Walmart.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
It does the job just as any nail polish remover! I don't think it smells as harsh chemicals like some of the others. It all has a not so pleasant smell regardless!
Abby F.
Chapel Hill, NC
Great product, removes nail polish with ease, which is exactly what I purchased it for. Very little effort required to remove even the most stubborn nail polish!
Nejai S.
diamondhead
Get the job done. Very Strong smell . Is powerful. If you have fake nails it will remove it by soaking it for only a few minutes. Very recommendable to other people for nail polish and fake nail remover
Nelly C.
Southbridge , MA
This product get the job pretty much done easy to use and very affordable easy to take with anywhere
Sarah P.
Works great!! Even works well on spills :P doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or burning.
Veronica d.
nj
Works well and I like to use paper towels that the mechanic use cause it soft but strong and is so not less the mess of a cotton ball. Especially for a touch up
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.