BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Equate brand is cheap and works just as well as name brand nail polish remover. It's a money saver and gets the job done just as well! I would definitely recommend this.
Hannah G.
Dover, NH
I never use nail polish, I usually use it more to get spray tan off my hands and it does just that! I would recommend for anyone, even if it’s not for nail purposes. Lol
Bella N.
Love this brand because in one swipe it removes almost all the paint of your nails ..also it's a great prize and you can find them in your local stores and great prize
Sammi G.
Norcross
This Nail polish remover works just as well as any other. I usually buy this product from cvs. It's a normal price for nail polish remover and lasts a pretty long time.
Bailey C.
Stephens city, VA
This is the only nail polish remover I buy it works great doesn't damage my nails and it's for a great price and Easily available! I highly recommend it's a great value
Kristin L.
Normal , IL
Very affordable cost. Easy to use with the twist off cap. Only problem is it dries out my nails and leaves them with the acetone odor even after washing my hands.
DONESHA c.
Riviera Beach, FL
I only use this brand to take off my nail polish, it never dries out my skin does such a great job at removingv the oils, so when ij applyh a new color it's perfect
Amy D.
This product is really cheap but does a fantastic job! It easily removed glitter/stubborn nail polish like the Sally Hansen nail strips because it is 100% acetone.
Jamie O.
El Dorado, KS
I like this product because it takes the polish off easily. I purchased it at Walmart, which was cheap. I do not like the smell, it is very strong, but that is to be expected. Works great.
Luisiana Lissett Z.
Pontotoc
This product is very efficient.I used this every time I need to remove my nailpolish and it works wonders.I simply love it and its also at a very affordable price.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.