BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Ashli C.
Athens, GA
Equate nail polish remover is really cheap and works great. Whenever I take my nail polish off my nails used to be really dry, but Equate helps moisturize my brittle nails.
Courtney E.
Clemson, SC
Don’t buy any other brand of nail polish remover. Always works and isn’t expensive. Easy to use and easy to apply. Always does the job. Worth the money, long time customer.
Destiny A.
Washington, NC
Works quite well but I don't really like the smell and when done using it if you put your fingers in your mouth or eat something with your fingers you get a nasty taste.
Jessie J.
Palm Bay, FL
Works well every single time and takes all of the polish off. It does have that weird smell but what nail polish remover doesn’t? It does the job well and is very cheap!
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Equate brand is cheap and works just as well as name brand nail polish remover. It's a money saver and gets the job done just as well! I would definitely recommend this.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
This nail polish remover it one of the most reliable for me. It removes easily gel and other nail polish from natural nails. It's 100% that works better than others for me.
Hannah G.
Lexington, MA
I never use nail polish, I usually use it more to get spray tan off my hands and it does just that! I would recommend for anyone, even if it’s not for nail purposes. Lol
Bella N.
Love this brand because in one swipe it removes almost all the paint of your nails ..also it's a great prize and you can find them in your local stores and great prize
Sammi G.
Norcross
This Nail polish remover works just as well as any other. I usually buy this product from cvs. It's a normal price for nail polish remover and lasts a pretty long time.
Kristin L.
Normal , IL
Very affordable cost. Easy to use with the twist off cap. Only problem is it dries out my nails and leaves them with the acetone odor even after washing my hands.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.