BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Shanice  S.
Albuquerque , NM
DEFINITELY GETS THE JOB DONE. I started a new job and your not allowed to have nail polish on or have fake nails on I had fake nails on at the time I used some of the nail polish remover it definitely got them off without hurting
Leah T.
This is a very effective nail polish remover. It removes the polish fast, without leaving any residue behind. It works just as well as any other brand nail polish remover.
Courtney E.
Clemson, SC
Don’t buy any other brand of nail polish remover. Always works and isn’t expensive. Easy to use and easy to apply. Always does the job. Worth the money, long time customer.
Destiny A.
Washington, NC
Works quite well but I don't really like the smell and when done using it if you put your fingers in your mouth or eat something with your fingers you get a nasty taste.
Erica S.
Charlotte, NC
Equate brand is cheap and works just as well as name brand nail polish remover. It's a money saver and gets the job done just as well! I would definitely recommend this.
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
This nail polish remover it one of the most reliable for me. It removes easily gel and other nail polish from natural nails. It's 100% that works better than others for me.
Jessie J.
Palm Bay, FL
Works well every single time and takes all of the polish off. It does have that weird smell but what nail polish remover doesn’t? It does the job well and is very cheap!
Hannah G.
Lexington, MA
I never use nail polish, I usually use it more to get spray tan off my hands and it does just that! I would recommend for anyone, even if it’s not for nail purposes. Lol
Sammi G.
Norcross
This Nail polish remover works just as well as any other. I usually buy this product from cvs. It's a normal price for nail polish remover and lasts a pretty long time.
Kristin L.
Normal , IL
Very affordable cost. Easy to use with the twist off cap. Only problem is it dries out my nails and leaves them with the acetone odor even after washing my hands.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.