BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Bee S.
Georgetown, TX
I love painting my nails. I constantly switch up my colors and apply different nail art. This nail polish remover really comes in handy! It remove all the previous nail color perfectly.
Kandi C.
Gastonia
I am pleased with this product. I am able to remove any unnecessary nail polish on nails or fingers.  I am well pleased to use this everytime. It is affordable to use. Not hard to use at all. I will continue to buy at walmart. Will recommend others.
Lais M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
This is Acetone. It cleans grease, thins paint, dissolves all manner of things including nail polish. It is as advertised and is a good thing to have around for miscellaneous cleaning needs.
Megan M.
This polish remover gets the job done. All polish removers are the same. This is 100% acetone so it's going to be stronger and more harsh on your nails than others but it will do the job.
Melissa G.
Dallas
Removes nail color so quickly. No need for harsh rubbing. I usually use a cotton pad with it and works great! I bought mine from walmart and was very cheap. The bottle lasts a while too!
Shayla C.
Los Angeles, CA
This takes the nail polish off without having to scrub and be rough with my nails. It makes it easy to remove even glitter polish and dark colors. It is just as good as the name brands.
Kierra C.
West Lafayette
Don't honestly know the difference between brands of nail polish remover but this one does a decent job. Price isn't bad and I had no problems using or applying it so yes I'd recommend
Kendra G.
Bloomfield
This nail polish remover gets the job done. It doesn't require much to get polish off . Doesn't leave nails feeling dry either . Good price and would definitely recommend it to others.
Daferlyn R.

Wonderful product, remove the super fast enamel. I am very happy to use it. It makes it easier for me to remove the enamel quickly.
Totally recommended, perfect product. Its cost is affordable so it is within reach of all
stephanie l.
This is every good product. It takes off almost every finger nail polishes .you can also use it to remove ink stains, stickers from glass, dissolve superglue, and a few other things
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.