BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Leelee B.
This equate nail polish remover works great. It does just as good as any name brand nail polish remover. It is cheaper but does the same as the more exspensive brands. I bought this at Walmart and I will buy it again. I would recommend this to others.
Joselyn H.
Woodstock, GA
I always go for acetone because it’s always the quickest to get the nail polish off. I got this at walmart and I think it works just as well as any other brand of acetone! It’s cheap and walmart’s are everywhere so it will always be easily accessible!
Emily S.
I definitely prefer acetone nail polish removers. However, if you have acrylics and are NOT wanting to remove them, purchase an acetone free remover. This brands product works just as well as a more expensive brand, and you pay a fourth of the price.
Jasmine M.
Merced
This nail polish remover is really good!! It's really easy to use and removes what ever color you have on your nails instantly! I personally use this every time I decide to change the color of my nails. Definitely worth the buy and it's not expensive!
Sarah B.
Bono, AR
I love the equate brand, it’s less expensive than name brand, but the same exact quality of the name brand products. This is about the only nail polish remover that I use, and it gets the job done just fine and its cheap! I usually buy the brand at Walmart.
melissa y.
Salida, CO
This brand of nail polish is my favorite because it's cheap I bought it at Walmart the good value it's not crazy at all it meets my standards I'm a repeat user I buy it all the time because I'm always doing my nails and I definitely recommend it to everybody
Layla T.
This stuff is hype. The last few years, Equate's nail polish remover formula has strengthened considerably. This is what my nail salon at home now uses, because it is so strong and so cheap. It's wonderful, but be careful what you set it on or use on it - it will strip anything!
Hailey A.
Brook Park
Equate nail polish remover is just as good as more expensive brands in my opinion...its pretty cheap but gets the job done..very easy to use and apply..i purchased mine i do believe from walmart..and yes i recommend choosing this verses a more expensive brand.
zsanique c.
Chandler, AZ
When it comes to stuff like this I'll always save the money and go cheap, this nail polish remover always takes off my polish quick and efficiently. Sometimes even with one swipe I've never boughten another kind and it's gonna stay that way
'Shaundra Y.
Great product for the price! I have used this to soak off professionally applied nail extensions and this gets the job done. Also, it does not take constant reapplying to remove nail polish. The scent is overbearing and I would purchase again.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.