BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
People give equate a bad rap, but this product works as well as the name brand stuff. It gets my nail polish off almost completely every time (minus those pesky glitter colors). I would recommend this to others!
Eddie L.
Panorama City , CA
It’s a cheap product but it does the job great I love it I get mines for a dollar at Walmart and I always buy it and will continue to buy it! It doesn’t live my nail dry which is a plus! And other brands do idk why
Melanie B.
Brockport , NY
Works just like any other nail polish remover, plus it is a lot cheaper than other brands. This nail polish remover works well for regular nail polish but you need to scrub a little harder when it comes to dealing with pesky sparkles
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
Not to toxic of a smell. This product cleans well and helps with easy removal. They have plenty of different options to fit everybody's need. It basically does the job but doesn't work well with glitter polish.
Evelyn D.
Lakeland
Most nail polish remover is all the same. I usually get this from Walmart for less than a couple bucks. I pretty much use it all the time. It works well and is a great deal. Would totally recommend to others.
Breanne P.
I try to find a cheaper option for a small beauty things like this. I love how well this works for being so cheap. Definitely will continue purchasing this product it works just as well as any other more expensive product.
Jade T.
Belen, NM
You don't need to get fancy with nail polish remover. This takes it off and that's literally all you need it to do. stick with equate because the price is amazing you get a really good value from it.
Brandi C.
Works great and the price is great! Not sure what else to say. To me a nail polish remover is pretty straight forward, as long as it does the job and I don't have to spend a lot of money. I will repurchase.
Kristen R.
I always use this kind of nail polish remover. I love it. Just a little to get a lot done. Good value, good amount & very good priced. Usually purchase this at Walmart. Yes, I will always buy this product.
Zoe S.
Glen Allen
I use this nail polish remover all the time! It works amazing and takes off nail polish in a snap. I have been buying this for years and I wouldn't ever trade it for any other brand of nail polish remover.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.