BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
This is an expensive hard working nail polish remover. It is easy to use, just put some on a cotton ball and it will take off gel nail polish and glitter. I got this from walmart and it was like a dollar and some change.
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
I feel like most nail polish removers are the same. This one is effective and cheap. It's sold at my local wallet so it's easy to find. I paint my nail a few times a week and this bottle will last me a couple months.
Annette G.
Commerce , GA
This is my go-to nail polish remover. If I have regular polish or gel polish, this remover can get it off. It's inexpensive and the amount you get is great. The only downside is it's a little drying in the cuticles.
Bethany B.
Cohutta, GA
This nail polish remover works great! It is also gelatin free which I really like. It is a very good value for the amount of product that you get. It is easy to apply with a cotton ball or Qtip. I will buy this again!
Mackenzie R.
Orem, UT
I feel like I’m not a good judge because I have never used a different type of nail polish remover, but also I like it so much that I have never felt the need to purchase a new brand and try something different.
Catherine G.
Stewartsville
We like to purchase our nail polish remover at Walmart. It works well. We go through a good amount each month. The product is easy to use. Equate is a grand brand as well and working well. I would recommend this.
Kandice S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I am a stylist for Color Street (direct sales company) we have 100% nail polish strips that are pretty hard to get off with just regular polish remover! The acetone one works great at getting my nail strips off!
Kendall S.
Bonham, TX
People give equate a bad rap, but this product works as well as the name brand stuff. It gets my nail polish off almost completely every time (minus those pesky glitter colors). I would recommend this to others!
Evelyn D.
Lakeland
Most nail polish remover is all the same. I usually get this from Walmart for less than a couple bucks. I pretty much use it all the time. It works well and is a great deal. Would totally recommend to others.
Sindy M.
Provo, UT
Not to toxic of a smell. This product cleans well and helps with easy removal. They have plenty of different options to fit everybody's need. It basically does the job but doesn't work well with glitter polish.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.