BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Christy S.
Texas City, TX
This polish remover really works for me and helps to remove glitter polish which is typically an annoying process. I like that I can find this at Walmart or most local stores as well. It's no frills but it is effective.
Jaina P.
Chino, Ca
This nail polish works well to get the polish off but I will say it is a bit rough on the skin. After I use it I make sure to thoroughly wash and moisturize my skin. Also have to use outside because of the strong odor.
Katie M.
Chatham, VA
The scent isn’t overpowering and the remover easily takes the polish off of my nails. I purchase this every couple months, it lasts a while as I do my nails once a week. The price is great, will definitely continue using.
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
I feel like most nail polish removers are the same. This one is effective and cheap. It's sold at my local wallet so it's easy to find. I paint my nail a few times a week and this bottle will last me a couple months.
Gabrielle M.
Davenport, IA
I find this stuff to be so awesome. Takes any kind of stubborn nail polish off! I don't care for the scent of it at all. It's very strong and kind of takes your breath away! I do recommend for it's intended purpose.
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
Acetone will always be better and quicker and easier than more "nourishing" removers. I don't care if they say it's hurting my nails, I appreciate how quickly it gets off polish and that I can use it on gel/shellac.
Turquoia D.
Cincinnati , OH
This is an expensive hard working nail polish remover. It is easy to use, just put some on a cotton ball and it will take off gel nail polish and glitter. I got this from walmart and it was like a dollar and some change.
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
The Equate brand is just as good of better than any of the other name brands. Product still
Works the same and packaging is amazing. The bottle is very easy to hold. I would love to recommend this product to others!
Annette G.
Commerce , GA
This is my go-to nail polish remover. If I have regular polish or gel polish, this remover can get it off. It's inexpensive and the amount you get is great. The only downside is it's a little drying in the cuticles.
Bethany B.
Cohutta, GA
This nail polish remover works great! It is also gelatin free which I really like. It is a very good value for the amount of product that you get. It is easy to apply with a cotton ball or Qtip. I will buy this again!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.