BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Nitya P.
Schaumburg , IL
Not the best nail polish remover, but definitely gets the job done! I try not to use nail polish remover much, but when I do I use this brand! It's cheap and easy and sometimes you have to use a lot to get the nail polish off.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I don't normally like using the cheaper brand but this nail polish remover is nice, the color comes off right away just need to use a round cotton pad. The smell isn't too strong and the price is reasonable I would buy again!
Kiersten R.
Ventura, CA
I was in a hurry and grabbed this on the go.  I'm so glad I did.  It takes off polish quickly without a lot of extra work.  I've purchased name brand removers that were much more expensive and much less effective.
Melissa B.
I always use this nail polish remover it is very cheap but works very efficiently also you can find it at Walmart and it's always on sale it's always on a great price it will not hurt your budget at all I do recommend it to others
Maria P.
Sunrise, FL
These nail polish remover is greaaat. First it is cheaper than other nail polishes and believe me it does work. You can find it in walmart and Target for a similar price and it does not smell as strong as other nail removers.
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
This nail polish remover gets it all off! I’ve bought so many bottles of this over a course of many years. It’s not pricey at all and it’s amazing quality! I always buy mine from Walmart and I would definitely buy it again!
Caylor R.
Wyandotte, OK
I used this to soak off my nails because I could wear them I bought it at Walmart, and it’s easy to apply a lot goes along way if I have to again I will buy it because it helped a lot better than ripping off my nails myself.
Erica L.
It does exactly what it says. This is a very standard acetone nail polish remover. It smells like acetone, it’ll stain wood if you accidentally spill, but it removes your nail polish. It also helped remove my acrylic nails.
Marykate M.
Lindfield, New South Wales
So this remover has a heavy heavy acetone scent. Not surprising considering it's 100% acetone. But seriously, open a window or turn on a fan before use. I purchased at Wal Mart. It was super cheap and really lasts forever.
Shantera C.
Charlotte, NC
Affordable, fast working product. it takes the polish off really quick. its only one way you could mess up using acetone nail polish remover and thats if you don't have a brain. Lol. I got it from walmart. Great investment.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.