BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Jennifer S.
Lexington , NC
I usually don't have a preference in nail polish remover, but this one is affordable and works well. It also doesn't leave that dry feeling you have with most. I would recommend this to my friends. And I will continue to use this product!
Kimberly B.
Girard
I like the 100% acetone nail polish remover because it gets off even the oldest nail polish that has been on for ever. It has a very very strong smell, but if you can get past the smell then this would be the nail polish remover for you
Rachel B.
Benton, AR
This polish remover works the same as most and I use a cotton swab to remove my polish off or an old wash cloth. I bought it at Walmart and have always used their brand. It's cheap and works just as good as other more expensive brands.
Fotima A.
Great nail polish remover for a reasonable price! I prefer Equate to the ones from Sephora or Target. Best way to use it is to put it on a cotton pad and let it soak on your nail for a little bit. I’d definitely recommend it to others!
Cici D.
Houston , TX
Cheap and effective! I don't buy very expensive nail polish remover because there's no point to me. It definitely works and only costs .98 very good value. The only issue is smell for me but what nail polish products don't have a smell?
taicha e.
Orlando, FL
Works well I usually buy acetone because it works better but this is easy to use and apply it works great removes the polish just fine and I brought it at Walmart it is just as good as any other brand so I recommend using this one
Tonya M.
Luther, OK
It doesn't take a lot of effort to wipe off the nail polish and ever since I was a kid we've bought this type of remover. We've always gotten it at Walmart for around 5 to 6 dollars. I would definitely buy it over and over again!
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
This nail polish remover will get the job done for a fraction of the cost of other brands. You can buy from Walmart in the nail section. Just grab a cotton ball and pour a little bit on and your nail polish will be off in no time!
Jolene C.
Great nail polish remover. I think that it is a reasonably priced item. My only concern is that it smells terrible and gives me a massive headache. It is easy to use. Yes I would buy again because I need to remove my nail polish.
Kate N.
I love this product! It works better than name brand products to me. It leaves no stain and completely cleans the nail. It even removes the dark nail polish stains. I have been using this brand of nail polish remover for fifteen years!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.