BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Laura Beth W.
Nashville, TN
I mean, guys, it's nail polish remover.  It takes off my nail polish every time I use it.  It smells like every other nail polish remover I've used.  It does exactly what it says it will! I use it with cotton balls on both my fingers and toes. Plain and simple.
Jasmine E.
Marietta, GA
For a generic brand the equate products really do pack a punch for your money. I always buy this for my house when it’s time to take off the polish from an old pedicure or manicure. It works great and I can usually get the polish off with one swipe instead of having to scrub. I love it!
Stormee E.
Glenpool, OK
I know a lot of people look down on non name brands but I seriously love equate! So incredibly affordable and I’ve honestly never been disappointed with their products! This nail polish remover works exactly the same as any other nail polish remover from any other brand would.
makensie n.
Elk River, MN
This stuff is amazing at getting any nail polish off whether it be sparkles, glitter, or even gell. It gets right down to business and takes it right off! I bought this at Walmart so if you are looking for some good nail polish remover hop on over and pick some up!!
Britt.😈 S.
Southern Pines
This product is great for removing nail polish quickly and easily the first time around. I bought this product at Wal-Mart for a very low and affordable price. Whenever its time for a polish change, this is definitely my go-to because it gets the job done so quickly.
Catherine H.
Irving, TX
Well, it works. I don't know how this product or any other nail polish remover would receive a rating lower than 5 unless it absolutely did not work. It was quite inexpensive because it was the equate brand. I used this to remove my gel nail polish and it worked really well.
Essence F.
Does the job just right. I've been using this for a good time and it works very well. It takes nail polish off within 3 to 2 wipes. Although I dislike the smell because it's strong it's worth it. It's not expensive at all either. So, I would recommend this to anyone.
Dominique B.
West Milford
This is my go-to nail polish remover. It is one of the only brands I use. I purchase it at walmart and it is around $1-$2 a bottle. It works just as well as its competitors. The smell also is not as strong as other brands, which makes nail care more enjoyable.
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
I love 100% acetone removers. So much better for removing those stubborn glitter polishes (my favorite lol), touch ups, etc. This is a very affordable and dependable product. If you are ever unsatisfied with your pink or purple bottled nail polish remover, try this.
Amy G.
I have bought this brand a couple of times. It is affordable and at my local walmart. It did make my nails seem greasy and had to use quite a bit to remove bright color polish and seemed to stain my hands. If I wore glitter polish it wouldn't remove it at all.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.