BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Holly J.
Boise, ID
A good cheap nail polish remover.  Tends to be very strong in smell, which I could live without, but it does it's job. Just don't spill on anything of importance. It can take finishes and color off of furniture, so be careful. Yeah, I'll probably still buy it because it's cheap.
Jordan R.
Kingwood, TX
Great at getting nail polish off. Very easy to use and very easy for the polish to come off. I have bought this product many times and hasn't given me a reason not to buy it. Find it in almost any stores! Would recommend this nail polish remover to those who are looking for one.
Jocelyn C.
Bristol, TN
I feel like this nail polish remover works just as well as any other brand I've tried. The price is super reasonable since it's the store brand, and it's what I usually buy. I would recommend it to anybody that asked. You don't have to pay a bunch of money to find something that works.
Jennifer W.
Wellington
Equate Acetone Nail Polish remover performs like all the other brands.  It is easy to use and takes polish off in a flash.  It is not any different than higher priced alternatives and can be purchased at Wal-Mart.  I will buy this again.  Price point is good.
Abbi G.
This nail polish remover is pretty good. Sometimes it takes a while to actually get the polish off with this. I wouldn't recommend trying to get glitter polish off with this.
Emily H.
I love this nail polish remover! Its super cheap and really easy to find at any Wal-Mart. I will always buy equate nail polish remover because it works just as well as any other name brand with only have of the cost! I always tell my friends about this nail polish remover!
Krysteena L.
its cheap so i use it to take off my nail polish. it does dry out my nails and take forever for the polish to come off. i use a lot of remover which is why i buy two bottles at a times because it doesnt long when I'm painting my toes every two weeks. but it gets the job done so hey
Amy F.
melbourne, FL
For me, my nails need %100 acetone or the polish doesn't get off. This brand is a great price and a little goes a long way. It works just as good as the leading brand and I even think the smell is a little less invasive than more expensive brands. I would recommend.
Cynthia T.
El Paso, TX
I only use pure acetone mainly cause i do acrylics n gelish at home, and this brand is super cheap and works wonderful best part is that you can grab a bottle for 98 cents
Laura Beth W.
Nashville, TN
I mean, guys, it's nail polish remover.  It takes off my nail polish every time I use it.  It smells like every other nail polish remover I've used.  It does exactly what it says it will! I use it with cotton balls on both my fingers and toes. Plain and simple.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.