BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Equate is affordable & great quality. I love buying their products when I can! This product works just as good as the name brand. The price you pay for the amount you get is better than other brands. Best bang for your buck. My go to! Acetone is very drying on the nail so I would recommend moisturizing after use & then removing residue from nail before painting.
Ashley S.
Old Forge
I will never use anything except 100% acetone for removing my nail polish. You do not use nearly as much product as compared to other non-acetone formulas, and it is universal for all your polish needs. This stuff removes glitter, gel, acrylics, dip powder, and even pesky glue from labels when crafting.
Daniella D.
Works like a charm.
Cheap.
Takes polish right off with a cotton ball.
This is what I use every time I take off nail polish.
One bottle will literally last years in my house lol.
Yes I would buy it again and again lol.
Felicia H.
This works really good with just a few swipes to each nail and the price is great! I get acrylic nails so if I ever need to soak my nails off I use this nail polish remover with a hint of hot water and it works really well! I recommend this to anyone looking for nail polish remover at a great price!
ashley g.
Duarte, CA
This works the same as any acetone. I don’t find the reason to buy an expensive nail polish remover when it is just an off brand. The only think I hate is that I am so clumsy and always drop it. But I would continue to buy it because it is within budget and works the same as other nail polish removers
Kirsten C.
Federalsburg, MD
Works great for a generic brand, but it is just 100% pure acetone, so I don't think they could go wrong. I wouldn't use anything besides 100% acetone, you use a lot less because it eats right through the polish in seconds, and if you can get it at a generic brand, which means cheaper price than why not? Right?
Breana P.
Winter haven , FL
Beware this has a really strong smell but it does the job!!! It was only a $1 at my local Walmart so I was like let me try it out! So I put on the sparkliest nail polish I had and let me tell you this stuff took it right off with no problem and I was so shocked. I will be purchasing again and if anyone ask what I use I will always mention this!
Kerri C.
McLean , VA
I honestly do not see much difference in nail polish removers as long as they have acetone in them. This specific remover smells very strong and I feel like I can smell it on my nails for a long time after the polish is gone. It does get rid of everything quickly, but so will any acetone based remover.
Whitney B.
Lake City, FL
Very good product and VERY CHEAP! I think I paid $1 for this at Walmart! I will definitely buy this product again! It even removes glitter nail polish and I'm sure you all know how much of a hassle that it!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
A good cheap nail polish remover.  Tends to be very strong in smell, which I could live without, but it does it's job. Just don't spill on anything of importance. It can take finishes and color off of furniture, so be careful. Yeah, I'll probably still buy it because it's cheap.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.