BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

ADRI N.
some products you need to keep applying the liquid because it dries so fast!!! and nobody has time for that! this one just by goin once or twice does remove tough nail polish
Grace W.
South Mills
I love this nail polish remover. The 100% acetone is very good for removing gel nails, acrylic nails, glitter polishes, and much more. When doing my own nails, I like to use a detail brush dipped in this acetone nail polish remover to clean up the corners of my nails and on my fingers. The only thing is, the smell of this nail polish remover is quite strong, but then again, which one doesn't have a strong smell, lol.
Ashley J.
Nail polish remover is pretty much the same the me. I don't notice a difference. Although, acetone and non acetone is very different. In Beauty school you learn that acetone will remove fake nails and non acetone will remove nail polish from fake nails. Think of acetone as the remove for everything and non acetone only remove the polish. I will only use acetone because non acetone is very hard to get nail polish off in general.
angela c.
Johnstown, NY
I don't like using a lot of off grand items because they typically don't work as good as name brands but I have always used this nail polish remover and I love it!
Whitney G.
Jamestown
To me now polish remover is all the same. I have been using Walmart brand for a couple years now and as long as it’s 100% acetone base I feel like it works wonders. You don’t need something that’s wrong for normal nail polish but I often have gel nails on which does require a stronger remover. I would recommend this product to anyone and with it being under one dollar it is at the perfect price.
Jessi B.
Athens, GA
This polish remover is 100 percent acetone, so it takes the paint off your nails almost instantly. The only downsides are, of course, the strong smell of acetone, and anything that has paint or varish will be damaged by this. Also plastic products can be damaged too if not careful.
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
Like any acetone, this stuff will take your polish off in seconds. It tends to dry my nails really bad though so i always rinse them, apply moisturizer and then wait a few hours before repainting. Use in a WELL ventilated space and don't ruin your mom's dinning room table by putting an acetone-soaked cotton ball right on the finish. It will disolve any kind of laqeur or wood finish.
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Does a great job at removing the polish. Goes through several layers of paint at one time! Smell is strong but I don't mind it.  I apply it to a rotten round and then rub. Simple as that! I will be buying this product again and will recommend it to my friends!
Ruthie N.
I use this one because I usually have my Mani with gel nail polish so sometimes when the polish starts to crack I take it off by myself and this 100 % acetone is perfect for that because it helps me to do it faster and better, the only thing about a 100% acetone is that the nail looks like opaque after I use it but that only last a short time, then it gets normal.
Lori L.
This nail polish remover works as well as any expensive remover I've used over the years. It is very cheap and takes as much to remove your nail polish. I've been using Equate nail polish remover since I went to Walmart the first eons ago. Theresa no reason to spend lots of money on nail polish remover.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.