BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Paige W.
Williamstown
This nail polish remover works pretty well. Definitely works best with cottonballs. I repeatedly purchase this nail polish remover.   Pretty cheap in price. Definitely works just as good as name brand.
Alec C.
Gets everything off! I use it all the time to remove gel polish with soaking pads and I have no leftover residue only polish remove that takes off red and black without leaving behind a hot mess on my fingers!
Julie R.
Chesapeake, VA
This product is 100% acetone so it definitely gets the job done quickly and well. It is easy to use and is very good for being on a budget because it’s from Walmart! You get a bang for your buck on this one!
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
I like having the full acetone nail polish remover, because it can also be useful for household stuff, like removing sticky goop that is left over when removing a label. Just be careful not to get it on fabrics!
Kaylie A.
Charleston
This is my favorite nail polish remover!! It is not that expensive and very good quality!! Other nail polish removers that I have used they don’t take the nail polish off but this is such good quality!!
Alexis R.
I hate the way it makes my nails feel after I take the polish off but it takes the polish off just fine and I’ll finish the bottle. probably wouldn’t repurchase it but it’s cheap and it works just fine.
Sadie D.
This nail polish remover works well it seems to easily get off any kind of nail polish and removes easy and fast. This is a go to and cheap. I would recommend this nail polish remover. Works well!!!!!!
Amanda L.
Hudson
This nail polish remover is great for all nail polish. It gets off all the polish on my nails. Even the tough glitter polish that other nail polish removers seem to lack in. I love this polish remover.
Kayla W.
I use this brand to save money. Works great. I don’t use gel polish all of the time. But I only use acetone nail polish remover because it works faster and whenever I do have gel, it takes it right off.
karen h.
Sparta
This Nail Polish remover has a very strong scent to it , it does remove nail polish very well and it’s also not expensive. You can find it at your local drugstore! Overall it’s a really good product!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.