BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Briana C.
Now this is the nail polish remover for you it's it prices it's actually a good vale buy for me this one quickly and easy removes nail polish easy and effectively
Sara S.
This nail polish remover is life! I love to wear dark colors especially black & glitters. This remover quickly gets off the dark polish AND glitter with NO residue.
Ashlee W.
If I had to pick my go to nail polish remover this would be it. Not only is it inexpensive but it works great! It works just as well as the pricier brands that I've had over the years. I repurchase it all the time!
Linda H.
Richmond , VA
100% acetone is the way to go when removing nail polish. Some people don't like it because it's drying but if you take care of your nails it shouldn't be a long lasting issue. Nothing takes off polish as fast as pure acetone does. And this one in particular is cheeeeeaaap- I buy a few at a time.
Katherine Q.
Like the product. Probably the only product I buy for nail polish removal , very affordable and easy to use. It gets all the nail polish off and it simply gets the job done.
lola r.
I really like this product because when it gets all over your hands it doesn't really like take out the moisture and it comes off with an easy swipe of the cotton swab.
Myshella D.
Lacey, WA
100% acetone is the way to go , specially with dark colors and no base coat . I use the basic cotton ball to apply. Also it removes sharpie for certain materials. Definitely recommend! Even tho it's store brand, it works just as good! Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
Great nail polish remover for the price! I can't see any reason to pay more for the same product, that's why I go with the store brand option most of the time. The Equate brand nail polish remover works just as well as any "name brand" nail polish removers I've tried.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
There are certain things I just don't feel the need to , a tone of money on. Nail polish remover is k one of them. No matter what the brand is, the result is that your nails no longer have polish on them. Some removers can be a bit more drying to the skin than others, but that's what moisturizer is for. I paid $0.93 at Wal-Mart, and I thick it will with it. I do not find a difference between this or a $5 polish rem
Indee P.
Lexington, VA
This product works just as well as all the rest. The lid stays secured tightly so you don't have to worry about it leaking out. The downside is that I think they should come with a child safety lid. Although I don't believe a child would drink this simply because of the smell. If it happens to be applied to a cotton ball and then shoved in the corner of their dresser to hide the evidence it does eat the enamel away lol! Other than that will continue to use this product when I can get my hands on it.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.