BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Jerrica B.
Robbins, TN
I've yet to come by a nail polish remover that doesn't do what the name states. This remover is like any other, it removes your polish. Easy to use, easy to apply.
Rachelle C.
Midland, MI
I'd recommend this product. I've noticed this product removes glitter polish from the nails easily since there is acetone in it. This product is also affordable.
TaylorAric R.
Smith mills , KY
Love! This stuff works. You don't have to spend hours scrubbing. It's fast and drys quickly afterwards. Price is also way better than most other brands and does the same job!
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
It's a good acetone. It doesn't have a strong smell. I used it to remove acrylic , it got the job done but took longer than brands that cost a little more and that's understandable.
Lizzy F.
Woodhull, NY
I don't really have much to say about this. It just does it's job, gets rid of my old nailpolish, and it doesn't like run off the color on to my skin or anything.
Sabiha K.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this nail polish remover on the whim as my current remover was running low. I had initial doubt since the product claimed to be 100% acetone and feared that it would be too harsh on my nails.
After using the product a few times, I must admit that you only need a few drops of the product to fully remove nail polish. However since it is 100%, it does leave your nails really dry so make sure to wash your hands and apply cuticle oil afterwards.
Mel O.
Bakersfield
I always get gel manis and this acetone does the job to get it all off! All I do is soak up a cotton ball and wrap my finger with foil. Very affordable. Also removes glitter polish.
member-ad54e5cbc
I've purchased this remover several times, and always thought the quality was great. It removes polish so quickly and effortlessly, while leaving your nails strong and healthy. Its also very affordable, just as you would expect from an Equate!
Jen C.
Katy, TX
Works amazing for the price!! It’s great for the tough glitter. It’s a bit strong so just oil your cuticles after your done. You don’t need those expensive others this will work
Brandy S.
Grand Junction
I have no problem using this for removing artificial nails, does not remove the glue though. I have also used this in art projects for stripping great set paints. Very versatile!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.