BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Jessica H.
This sucker is 100% acetone, much like the one used in salons and takes any polish off easily! Especially glitter!!! It does dry out the surrounding skin, so wash and moisturize right after using.
Lady Y.
Affordable and does the job quick and easy. Little goes a long way and love how you can quick and effortlessly get your nails done especially when your a mommy of 4 and don't have alot of "me time"
MaKyna H.
Mcloud
does a great job at removing my nail polish and doesn't a trace of color on the nail. i wouldn't recommend using this if you have the cuticle rips bc that burns like crazy
Danielle A.
Best remover I've ever bought. Cheap and effective and that's all buyers need to know. I use this and the pink one constantly. It can be found at Walmart, Cvs, Walgreens, etc. I recommend giving it a try.
Tanna W.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is GREAT!! Very affordable and works wonders for taking off polish that just doesn't want to come off! I always use this and the polish melts right off my nails.
Dana B.
This cheap and easy to find nail polish remover gets the job done. I only have to wipe once and it cleans the nail. Even if I'm wearing glitter or other hard to remove polish. Works like a charm.
Joey M.
Dallas, GA
Color is GONE instantly. However, exercise strong caution, as 100% acetone is horribly drying and terrible for the health of your nails and cuticles. I would not use this product too frequently.
Danielle B.
Queensbury , NY
Great value and inexpensive. This takes my nail polish off quickly and easily without any stains. I find it to be much better than cutex. I have purchased many times and will continue to do so.
Tvisha B.
It removes the polish but you really have to scrub to get off the polish because this solution isn't strong enough to easily remove polish! But it does remove glitter and nail stickers with added pressure
Karen S.
This nail polish remover works great. It get your nail polish off in 3 swipes. It's pretty affordable too. I really like this product and would recommend it to others
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.