BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Maggie M.
Omaha
I love acetone nail Polish remover is due to the fact that they work very well. This nail Polish remover is very well-priced it's one of the cheaper ones and it does a really good job. I blew really it by this every time I need more now Polish remover and definitely recommend it to my friends.
Rachel D.
Englewood
Stinks to high heaven and makes the house smell for a day. But it gets the job done. Along with a headache. Seriously do this in a vented room. Affordable and works great. I would not buy again due to smell alone
Kylie J.
Fairview, NC
Love it! It works amazing and it's an amazing price. I got it at Walmart and it's very strong smell so do be careful! It works so good though, it takes off the polish so easily. Definitely recommend it!
Olivia J.
Richland, WA
Love this nail polish remover it is very fast and easy and it compares very well with other removers and I have used this product multiple times and I bought mine from Walmart and I will always buy buy again
Chansomara M.
When it comes to nail polish removers I prefer the 100% acetone ones cause 9/10 I'm using it for my acrylics or for nail glue. I've used this brand of nail polish remover for my whole life so yes, I would buy again
NATURAL H.
I love this nail polish remover. I have to have the 100 percent acetone kind because the non acetone kind you have to work twice as hard to remove the polish. I always buy this. Quick and easy to use.
Kayla Y.
Elk Grove
This nail polish remover is effective for those glitter nail polishes that are hard to remove. You can also use the 100% acetone to remove acrylic nails. Although it does dry out and skin a little bit.
Erica J.
Wood River, IL
This product will take off your nail polish but it requires a hefty amount of product. This will also leave the surrounding skin dry. Once the product dries there is a white film on the nail and skin.
Brielle W.
Pingree, ID
Really good acetone nail polish remover. Works well at removing gel, acrylic, and any other nail product. The price is affordable and the quality is even better. I would highly recommend this product!
Amanda D.
Louisville, KY
This is a no-problem product. This nail polish remover is effective and does it's job. It isn't over-priced and does exactly what it's needed to do. I use it with cotton balls to easily remove polish.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.