BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Abby L.
Hopkinton
This product does its job very well. It instantly begins removal of nail polish from your nails without having to scrub hard whatsoever. I’m a repeat user because of how affordable it is and how well it works.
Sonia A.
Greenville , SC
What can I say it gets the job done the small is very strong but again read the title. It gets the job done and I do like it for the days I need a quick polish on my toes and I have to remove the salon polish
Cheyenne R.
Logansport, IN
Absolutely zero issues with this product. In fact, this is the only one I use. I buy it from Walmart and it's sold at a fair price and lasts me ages. Pure acetone works best, I think, so I'll keep using this.
Christal C.
Fairmont
I always have a bottle of this. It is so affordable and applies so easily. Doesn't leave my nails feeling dry or brittle. Easy to find at Walmart and much cheaper than name brands. Recommend that you try it.
Jennifer t.
Fresno , CA
Works great especially when I need to remove stubborn glitter polishes I have 2 little girls that love to play nail salon so we keep this in constant stock. Just do it in a ventilated room it’s pretty strong
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
This Equate Nail Polish Remover gets the job done and for very cheap. Always handy for me to keep under my sink. I am a repeat user. It is widely available but get mine at Walmart. I recommend this product.
Rhona R.
Knoxville, TN
This product is very great! I've always used this product for years !! It's very gentle on my skin even though the smell is strong. I purchase mine from my local wal mart . I would recommend this to others.
Amber F.
Cheap product that does the work, it's pretty powerful and takes off the nail polish easily. I use this nail polish remover quite often because it doesn't dry out my hands or leave them feeling weird like other products.
Ivane J.
Albuquerque , NM
I actually use the non acetone version of this and it works wonderfully. For stubborn polish like dark colors blues blacks the ones that tend to stain my nails I use the acetone one and it gets the job done.
Angie J.
Honestly I am not picky when it comes to nail polish removers. As long as it takes off my nail polish I am a happy girl. This is super cheap and always in stock when I go to Walmart. Will keep repurchasing.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.