BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Kendall K.
Atlanta, GA
Pure acetone is the easiest and fastest way to remove nail polish. The only problem is that if I use it too often my nails become brittle and dry. However I like using it because it works the best at getting all my nail polish off, even glitter.
Haley T.
I like to use the equate brand for whatever I can. The quality for the price is always good. This finger nail polish remover works very well and is easily found at Walmart. The price is very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amy E.
This polish remover does not remove the darker colors completely. Nor does it remove the polish that gets on your skin while using it to remove polish. I do keep this on hand for my daughters to use because they tend to go through it so fast.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
It's my favorite generic nail polish remover. It always gets all the old polish off you just have to use a little more when compared to the name brand polish removers. I would buy it definitely but not if there is a Sally Hansen brand polish.
Amber C.
Montgomery, AL
Works instantly don't have to use too much, smell is strong but it is a chemical the price is very cheap like 93 cents I bought in another state so it's still the same yes I would buy again because it works
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
I love this product! It works great better than or as the same as higher priced. It takes off all polish even glitter. It's a great value and always have some around the house. There is always a need for it
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
Drying as all get out, but really good at dissolving nail polish quickly. I prefer to use acetone to clean up any mistakes around the edges of my nails, but it's too drying to take off my manicure completely
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I use this as my remover because with the acetone is gets all my nail polish off with little too no scrubbing unlike others it's very difficult sometimes to get the glitter off your nails. Works like a boss!
maggie s.
Nail polish remover works great on those polishes and glitter that don't want to come off the nails. I buy it at Walmart and love it because it's cheaper than all the other brands. This is the one I usually choose when I need nail polish remover.
aliicia S.
This remover gets rid of nail polish quickly and makes it easy to clean up mistakes or nail polish that you get on your skin , it's also a great price and comes with more product than other brands would and does the same job for less money 💰
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.