BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Marea E.
Bedford, IN
For the price you can’t beat this! Take it from a broke girl, this is what I consistently grab when I need to remove nail polish. I honestly don’t even bother buy anything else anymore. I don’t really see a point in buying a pricier one.
Celine G.
Good at doing it's job. I prefer 100% acetone as it quickly removes any nail polish on your nails. I had glitter nail polish that wouldn't take off but as soon as I used this it all took off. I did have to rub for a little while though.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
This is honestly the best product if you need to get all of your nail polish off. Glitter, dark colors, even fake nails. This gets it off! It does dry your nails/skin out though so always follow up with moisturizer and don’t over do it!
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
If I can find an equate version of a product that works just as well, I repeatedlybuy it and this is one of those products for me. Lower price tag not same great performance, highly recommend to anyone looking for nail polish remover!
Amber C.
Central, SC
This stuff is SUPER cheap and works just as well as if you were to pay an insane amount of money for a product just as good. I’ve been using this stuff for quite a few years and it never lets me down.
Latoria J.
Belhaven, NC
This polish is good and cheap. However it takes multiple wipes to get my polish off. I found a hack on pinterest that says take aluminum foil also so that makes it work better. It doesnt leave my hands feeling dry or oily. But i would recommend it.
Francis V.
mission, TX
When you use lots of dark colors 100% acetone is the most effective. This is affordable, applies quickly, and easy to use. The only con is the dryness on the nail bed after use. But I would by again and combine it with a nail oil.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Works great! Gets everything off and makes nails stronger also. I got it at Sally's beauty store I believe. It works just as good a leading brands.its easy to use, just need a cotton ball and your good. I would definitely buy this again.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not super into name brands for this type of thing, I feel like you can't get it wrong. Equate never fails, I have the same results I would if I had bought a more expensive product with the same composition. Yay for saving money!
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
I like doing my nails as much as possible and just removing it asap just for fun and I use this brand because it works, and I don't have to work for it to come off, I would definitely recommend.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.