BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Amber C.
Central, SC
This stuff is SUPER cheap and works just as well as if you were to pay an insane amount of money for a product just as good. I’ve been using this stuff for quite a few years and it never lets me down.
Latoria J.
Belhaven, NC
This polish is good and cheap. However it takes multiple wipes to get my polish off. I found a hack on pinterest that says take aluminum foil also so that makes it work better. It doesnt leave my hands feeling dry or oily. But i would recommend it.
Savannah J.
Garner, NC
If I can find an equate version of a product that works just as well, I repeatedlybuy it and this is one of those products for me. Lower price tag not same great performance, highly recommend to anyone looking for nail polish remover!
Francis V.
Mission, TX
When you use lots of dark colors 100% acetone is the most effective. This is affordable, applies quickly, and easy to use. The only con is the dryness on the nail bed after use. But I would by again and combine it with a nail oil.
Lauren N.
State College, PA
Acetone is the best way to get nail polish off! This is an affordable product sold at Walmart and I use it everytime I have to take off my manicures and pedicures. It works wonders on cleaning the white soles of shoes as well!
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
Works great! Gets everything off and makes nails stronger also. I got it at Sally's beauty store I believe. It works just as good a leading brands.its easy to use, just need a cotton ball and your good. I would definitely buy this again.
Vanessa A.
Bakersfield
I like doing my nails as much as possible and just removing it asap just for fun and I use this brand because it works, and I don't have to work for it to come off, I would definitely recommend.
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
I compare this to the Sally Hensen Nail polish remover but in a much cheaper kind of way. I like the price and how it still works even though it's a cheaper brand. I always buy this product, don't see why I need to stop now. ☺️
Sarah M.
Albion, IL
This is the cheapest nail polish remover I’ve found, and it’s very effective. I’ve never had any issues taking off my nail polish with this acetone. It does not damage my nails, and it’s conveniently found at my local Walmart.
Emily D.
Saint Cloud, FL
Not super into name brands for this type of thing, I feel like you can't get it wrong. Equate never fails, I have the same results I would if I had bought a more expensive product with the same composition. Yay for saving money!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.