BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Kori L.
Thibodaux
My go-to polish remover.. Super cheap and gets the job done very well. I always buy this product from the local Wal-mart. It isn't that harsh on my nails like others. I will forever use this nail polish remover!
Angela M.
Erie, PA
This nail polish remover works, but you have to use a lot to actually get the polish off. It's cheap and you get what you pay for. I usually just get this one anyway though because I'm poor and nail polish remover isn't something worth splurging on.
Melissa M.
Great nail polish remover. It really is pure acetone, near salon quality. Removes acrylics and plastic fake tips in a timely manner, also removes even the toughest of polishes( the glitters!) I would recommend to anyone who shops at the drugstore or Wal-Mart in need of remover to choose this.
Gel S.
Freeport, TX
I currently have this brand of nail polish remover! Works great I wasn't expecting it to be that good some nail polish remover you have to scrub and scrub this one the nail polish came right off use only one cotton ball to remove and super cheap!
Haley T.
I like to use the equate brand for whatever I can. The quality for the price is always good. This finger nail polish remover works very well and is easily found at Walmart. The price is very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
I love this product! It works great better than or as the same as higher priced. It takes off all polish even glitter. It's a great value and always have some around the house. There is always a need for it
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I use this as my remover because with the acetone is gets all my nail polish off with little too no scrubbing unlike others it's very difficult sometimes to get the glitter off your nails. Works like a boss!
Amy E.
This polish remover does not remove the darker colors completely. Nor does it remove the polish that gets on your skin while using it to remove polish. I do keep this on hand for my daughters to use because they tend to go through it so fast.
Jana W.
Des Arc, AR
It's my favorite generic nail polish remover. It always gets all the old polish off you just have to use a little more when compared to the name brand polish removers. I would buy it definitely but not if there is a Sally Hansen brand polish.
Mallori G.
Yukon, OK
Drying as all get out, but really good at dissolving nail polish quickly. I prefer to use acetone to clean up any mistakes around the edges of my nails, but it's too drying to take off my manicure completely
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.