BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Elaine T.
Roanoke
I know that acetone nail polish remover isn't the greatest for you, but it is super effective. It usually only takes two swipes to remove polish from my smaller nails with the acetone nail polish remover. Even the glittery nail polish isn't too bad to remove!
Beverly V.
Lubbock, TX
Well you get what you pay for. It's a good product but I wouldn't say I love it. It does get a little messy sometimes as it doesn't always remove all the nail polish. The only reason I buy it, is because it's so cheap.
Whitney G.
Lake charles, LA
This product works effectively! It doesn't take half the bottle for one hand and doesn't have a bad smell. I usually purchase this product from Wal Mart or a local drug store. I would recommend this product to others.
Nickie J.
Henderson, KY
I used this to get a set of acrylic nails off, and it worked wonders. I love this stuff. I bought it from Walmart, and it compares to name brands just fine. It takes care of glitter polish and all. I'd buy this again.
Moe K.
This is a good overall nail polish remover. It cleans the nail fast. I only used cvs brand so I can't really say much about it other than this is a great remover.Compared to CVS brand I think it works a little better. But honestly there is not much difference in performance. They are all good.
Amanda H.
Byron , IL
Even though it's an off brand it all works the same. This works so well removing any polish I have on my fingers. It's also very cheap and lasts me a very long time. It also has acetone in it so it's very strong smelling.
Lauren M.
This is the only polish remover I use. With 100% acetone, it takes the polish right off and I love that. A little goes a long way and one bottle usually lasts me several months with me redoing my manicure once weekly.
Kaitlin L.
Anniston, AL
Love this nail polish remover! It's super cheap like 99 cents and you can buy it anywhere honestly! Stinks but what nail polish remover doesn't right? lol anyway, I would recommend to anyone looking for a good product
Lauryn🌸🌷
This is awesome.!! This product has an amazing scent, almost like mint. You can buy this at you local grocery store (Walmart, Target..etc).
Pros~Smell, it does the job
Cons~Can be pricy
I recommend this product because it removes all the polish in a jiffy.
Laura A.
Austin, MN
This nail polish remover works well for a cheap price. It applies to a cotton ball the same as any other nail polish remover. I prefer acetone nail polish removers because it works better and faster to remove nail polish (less effort). I will definitely purchase this product again.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.