BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Israel P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I love glitter, on everything.. :D Especially my nails! So for those that use glitter nail polishes, you know that it can be difficult and time consuming, if not impossible to remove with just your average nail polish remover. You will always have some left behind. I have tried other brands in the past and have found that most of the comparable 100% Acetone products perform the same. However, I continue to repurchase this particular brand because it not only works great by removing all the glitter polish but at a little over a $1 its price point is satisfactory as well.
Harriet C.
Willow Grove
This is one of my favorite nail polish removers. This product is incredibly affordable and will last you a long time. It quick and easy to use and will get your nail polish off in no time. I have owned many bottles over the years and will continue using them. I recommend to everyone!
Haley S.
Hillsboro
100% acetone is THE ONLY WAY to do it. It can cause drying but use lotions and moisturizers. It will remove polish without staining or pulling your scrubbies apart and is great for clean up on skin (always wash afterwards). This is what they use is salons, I'll never go back!
Jerrisha J.
I don’t really paint my nails a lot but when I do, I use this. It’s really good at getting all the nail polish off of my nails. This is my second time buying this and it hasn’t failed me so yes, I would definitely recommend this to others.
Caroline L.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product not only works well but is a great price. Acetone Nail Polish Remover is a little strong smelling but I think that is to be expected of Acetone products. This product works quickly and does it's job. I will continue to buy it at Walmart.
Alyssa M.
I love this polish remover. It’s sold almost everywhere, I can always find it no matter where I am. It’s cheap and works just as well as other polish removers. I always buy this brand because it’s easy to find and so reliable, I know it will get the job done and get it done well!
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Good price. Easy to use but still smells terrible. I don't think you get much for what you pay simply because you have to use a lot of get a color off. Also this is terrible about taking glitter off. I usually have to file the glitter down then take it off with the polish remover.
Stephanie A.
I use 100% acetone when removing gel nail polish because it helps with the process. This Equate beauty product provides good quality for the price it was placed for.I consider buying this product whenever It's available because it prevents me from spending more than the necessary
hiba m.
Phoenix , AZ
This nail polish remover works well to remove polish. With a few rubs all the nail polish is removed. It's very affordable and worth it. I prefer this to other nail polish removers because it's so easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality polish remover.
Alexis K.
Milwaukee, WI
Takes off my nail polish mistakes or full nail polish on my nails fully no color marks left over. Even works on acrylic nails on taking off the colors on if you wanted to recolor them yourselves. For a Walmart brand i think it works great
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.