BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Jerrisha J.
I don’t really paint my nails a lot but when I do, I use this. It’s really good at getting all the nail polish off of my nails. This is my second time buying this and it hasn’t failed me so yes, I would definitely recommend this to others.
Alexis K.
Milwaukee, WI
Takes off my nail polish mistakes or full nail polish on my nails fully no color marks left over. Even works on acrylic nails on taking off the colors on if you wanted to recolor them yourselves. For a Walmart brand i think it works great
Alyssa M.
I love this polish remover. It’s sold almost everywhere, I can always find it no matter where I am. It’s cheap and works just as well as other polish removers. I always buy this brand because it’s easy to find and so reliable, I know it will get the job done and get it done well!
hiba m.
Phoenix , AZ
This nail polish remover works well to remove polish. With a few rubs all the nail polish is removed. It's very affordable and worth it. I prefer this to other nail polish removers because it's so easy to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a quality polish remover.
Stephanie R.
Lakeland, FL
Good price. Easy to use but still smells terrible. I don't think you get much for what you pay simply because you have to use a lot of get a color off. Also this is terrible about taking glitter off. I usually have to file the glitter down then take it off with the polish remover.
Stephanie A.
I use 100% acetone when removing gel nail polish because it helps with the process. This Equate beauty product provides good quality for the price it was placed for.I consider buying this product whenever It's available because it prevents me from spending more than the necessary
Monique T.
Buckeye, AZ
This 100% acetone nail polish remover is great for removing all types of polishes. I like to use it for removing gel especially because it'll loosen it making it slide right off. Very cheap, only like a dollar for a decently sized bottle.
Lilee C.
Conway, AR
It's hard to go wrong with 100% acetone. This product isn't only good for easily removing regular nail polish, but also gel and dip powder at home! I always buy this stuff. I've recommended this to all my friends, especially ones who get dip powder and they all love it, too.
Christina M.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Great pure acetone nail polish remover.  The price can't be beat for this product.  Cheap but removes polish like a high priced brand.  I would recommend to anyone who loves pure acetone removers.  I will definitely buy this product over and over.
Selina P.
Dallas
I love is no polish remover what I love about it is it will not use just a little bit for your nail polish to come off and it was just amazing how quick it comes off and how beautiful comes off and didn’t leave any little daughter no polish paint and I would definitely recommend it
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.