BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Kristen W.
Florida
Great product. Smells strongly of alcohol though. Works great removing cream polishes and takes a bit of soaking or rubbing just for a few seconds to remove glitter in shimmer polishes. Only downside is that it's dries your skin out bad...so moisturizing is a must but it's super affordable so I'll keep buying!
Francine M.
Augusta, MO
This stuff is great. It is cheap and works; it's a win win for everybody. I get it from my local drug store, and I have been using it for years! It has the acetone in it to really get those nails clean. I never used acetone then I heard about how great it works, and I have never looked back.
Denetria K.
Georgia
This is a great product to get the job of removing polish off . Also , alittle goes a long way with this product . You don’t have to use very much to get the job done . It does have a strong smell , but doesn’t all nail polish remover . It’s also very affordable! I’d highly recommend this .
Leslie H.
Gets the job done & is inexpensive. I believe this can be found at your local drugstore & last quite a long time. I am a repeated user & its easy to use. I will be repurchasing this & recommend this product.
Carissa G.
I love this product so much. It's very affordable and easy to find. It also takes the nails polish off very easily because it is acetone. I love using this to clean up the nails after I'm done and to clean up nail art. The only bad thing is that it dries out the cuticles because it is acetone.
Alex S.
I always use acetone based removers as they always get the most stubborn polished off. From glitter to gel, this does the trick. Equate makes some great products and I always seem to gravitate towards this brand. I think out of the acetone removers I have used, this one is the gentlest.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Quickly removes polish and glitter, and will effectively remove acrylic and gel polish as well. Strong scent because it is acetone, but using acetone as a remover is the most effective way I've found for nail polish removal. Great price, too!
Pauline A.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I don't think you can go wrong when purchasing any brand of acetone as long as it's 100 percent acetone. It definitely gets the job done whether it's taking off fingernail polish or soaking your gel polish. This brand is especially affordable
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
This product works like a charm. It gets nail polish off in a quick and easy fashion, leaving nothing behind. It also helps remove adhesive on any surface! I recently used it to remove adhesive left on my arm from tape used for an IV in the hospital. It came right off. Will definitely continue to use this.
Megan C.
York
I used the Equate Beauty 100% acetone nail polish remover when i was trying to remove my artificial acrylic nails. Before, with other brands, i have struggled and still ended up having to pry the fakes off. with this remover, after fifteen minutes of soaking my nails slid off so easily!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.