BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Ashley P.
Words cannot explain how amazing this product is! I usually use it when I have glitter nail polish since the 100% acetone makes it 10x easier for my nail polish to come off, I definitely recommend this product to nail polish lovers since I paint my nails ever other day. Definitely a go to for me!
Alexis A.
The acetone in this nail polish remover isn't good for your nails, but it works a lot better. It makes getting gel manicures off easier, and anything that makes that easier is a go to for me. Glitter polish is still pretty hard to get off, so if you don't use gel, I wouldn't recommend this.
Christina W.
Stockbridge , GA
This nail polish remover works wonders. Because of all the acetone in the remover, all you really have to do is wet the cotton ball & brush lightly against your nail. It's literally no hassle. The only downside is the dryness on the affected areas, but that's because acetone does that.
Cara S.
Jacksonville , NC
Walmart brand nail polish remover that gets the job done. Super affordable. I think it is comparable to higher end nail polish removers. Easy to use. I use tissues or cotton balls with the polish remover.
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
This is pretty good, the only problem is that it is very strong. It makes my nails look a little damaged and it smells really strong. I prefer ones that are not 100% acetone. But this gets the job done.
Avonlea W.
Millington , TN
I don't like spending time at the nail salon soaking my powder dip or chelac off, so I bought this bottle for l a couple dollars and started soaking my nails before going to the salon. Saves money and time! I've bought this product many times and it is a staple in my bathroom
Riley S.
This remover is great! It removes everything, including glitter nail polish, very easily. I use this in conjunction with a cotton ball to remove my weekly nail polish. Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz
Morgan J.
Lehi, UT
This is awesome. I only really use this because it's powerful and I don't need to do anything extra to get all the polish/product off my nails. I but this over and over, and always come back to it if I decide to try something different. I guess that means it works pretty good.
Ashli J.
The equate beauty 100% acetone nail polish remover works great! I HIGHLY recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable option for an at home manicure and pedicure! It quickly takes off fake nails, acrylics, polish, glitter polish... etc. it works just as great as high end brands and you can find it for as little as $1.
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I prefer sally hensen's acetone but this works fine in a pinch. I use this on my nails and for taking off stickers. Harsh smell but that stone excepted with acetone. I would not buy this brand again.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.