BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Shannon S.
If you use lots of glitter polishes or super dark polishes then this remover is totally for you! Works great and doesn't take forever to get all the glitter off. It actually removes everything!!! Super clean surface. It's 100% acetone though so don't spill it on anything or the surface will be ruined where the remover touches it.
Cathy L.
Samson
I love this product.  It work just as effective as other products on the market that I have used.  It removes the nail polish fast and smooth just like the other products.  I highly recommend this product because it is cost effective and works well as the competitors. I would definitely buy this product again.
Rayanna J.
This product removes almost all of my nail polish with only a little bit of product. It even removes my most stubborn products. The acetone leaves my nails very dry and grainy feeling. I get this from Walmart. I would use this whenever I wanted too remove nail polish. It works really well, and I would get it for my friends.
🌻Myia K.
The nail polish remover is affordable, works fine and does what it's supposed to do. I love that it's acetone so I'm not scrubbing forever to get off the previous nail polish color. I recommend this. You can buy more expensive nail polish remover, but it's honestly not even worth it, because this does the same exact thing.
Jess B.
Bowmanstown, PA
Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz works very well, even with that attitudinous "I REFUSE TO BE REMOVED" glitter polish. It takes a couple swipes but you don't have to scrub like with some other polish removers.
Alix G.
For a nail polish this is amazing. Tho I have some complaints m, the smell isn't so pleasant and it makes my head hurt. But overall this is amazing all it takes is a quick swap on my nail polish and it takes it off right away!
Kelsey C.
LIMA, OH
Removes polish pretty well. Even the toughest polishes that would normally take me forever this does in half the time. Glad I bought this since I really grabbed it for the price since it was less than a dollar. I even use it to clean up hair coloring that lands on the sink when I color my hair at home
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
This stuff is your best bet against the toughest polishes. Anything with glitter or gel doesn't stand a chance!! I love it but it tends to be out of stock the majority of the time. I even use it on craft projects to remove any printed lettering or painted details from things that I want to repurpose.
Mariagrazia L.
Safety Harbor, FL
I have about 3 of these under my bathroom sinks. It’s a reliable product and of course super well priced. It always gets the toughest of colors out.i always have crazy colors on my fingers and it’s important to get the color completely off as I like to go natural for a few days before putting on a different color. This product is definitely recommend by me
Maddy S.
Dixon
This nail polish mover gets my nail polish off pretty quick with a cotton ball But I do have to double tap sometimes. I also rub on removing my nail polish so it comes off a little bit faster but this also removes factory paint from any toys or marker stains on toys or anything except walls and furniture. I use this whenever I remove my nail polish 😄.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.