BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Sarah G.
White Bluff
Purchased at: Walmart
Does the job taking off my gel nails. What else can I say, it is "Pure Acetone" and there it is. Takes off REGULAR nail and glitter polish with just a cotton ball.
Jazmyn S.
Delton, MI
It’s just regular nail polish remover, there’s not much to say about it. It doesn’t really compare to alternatives because to me they all work the same. I picked mine up at Walmart
Buffy C.
HILLIARD
I will start out by saying that this is SUPER drying, but I expected nothing less. That being said, it does take even my glitter polishes off pretty quickly.
Stephanie P.
Phoenix
I wear a lot of gel polish and dip powder and this pure acetone is great when removing product. It works quickly although it is drying. But it’s worth the price.
Danaka L.
Sanford
This nail polish remover is very strong they have a bunch of different kinds from a hundred percent acetone to 90% acetone it is great for stubborn nail polishes
Kasi C.
My usual polish remover. I prefer one that has acetone in it because it works better to remove all the polish from my nails. It can be drying to my cuticles but I just use a cuticle treatment or lotion.
Brenna G.
Ardmore, OK
I don’t use it very frequently but when i need it this works so great! I typically have nail dip on so I don’t use it very frequently af all. It’s reasonably priced so I keep it in the house
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
This Nopa sure is great for removing acrylic nails that is 100% acetone. I typically put it in a plastic bowl that I don't care about and soak my nails for about 30 minutes and it makes them so easy to come off. I love using this after having my nails done with my acrylic nails but I'm just ready to remove them myself instead of going back to the nail salon. I can find this at a local drugstore or Walmart i've used quite a few bottles of these and will probably use even more over time
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
I used to change the color of my nail polish weekly and sometimes daily. I needed a nail polish that would consistently remove my nail polish without any problems. This acetone remover works wonders. i’m s sucker for glitter nail polish and i always found it so difficult to remove, but not with this 100% acetone nail polish remover. it removed my glitter polish with no problems. I do recommend it to people who wear a lot of glitter nails. For me personally, when i used it too often it did start to make my nails super brittle and weak. But other than that, it works perfectly.
Danielle J.
I've had to use this remover quite a few times to help remove acrylics (which was a bad idea to begin with) but it's always helped to soften up the nail for much easier removal! My only complaint is how it makes your skin feel BUT it's acetone and I shouldn't have gotten it on my skin to begin with.. so that's preventable, it's a user error! I recommend this product!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.