BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

kita d.
San Jose
Purchased this when I was out of town to soak off a gel manicure. Worked perfectly and was very inexpensive. Easy to use. Would repurchase again and highly recommend to others.
Autumn-Elise L.
Onchiota
This can take off everything from nail polish to acrylic nails. I just recently had to take off gel coated acrylics and I used this to soak them off and it worked like a charm
Kimberly G.
East Liverpool
it works really well and it something we always keep on hand and there are many other uses for it too like using it to clean up stuff that calls for fingernail polish remover
Jess C.
Monterey Park, CA
This nail polish remover got my nail polish off in seconds! It usually takes me like a couple minutes to take everything off but i did all ten fingers in less than a minute!!
Tabitha T.
I'm not super picky about nail polish remover. I've used this for years. It gets the job done and doesn't cost too much. It's great for removing everything or clean up.
Maude G.
Tampa
O my god this acetone is excellent it’s takes away your nail polish so fast. I love it I recommend to every one this product is great 100% acetone they have it at Walmart go check it out
Marlyn A.
Manvel, TX
Super affordable does takes a few min to remove the nail polish but it does removes it very good!! I always get this one it makes the same job as other nail polish remover
Lisa P.
Boone, IA
I enjoy all of the Equate nail polish removers, but this one seems to work the best for me. It gets the job done quickly, and works really well for stubborn nail polishes.
Jordan S.
Decatur, AL
It does the job. Tends to take a little bit of work though. I find myself going through multiple cotton pads soaked in nail polish remover when I need to remove my polish.
Ariel M.
Klamath Falls
LOVE this stuff! Seriously a great value for the price! It doesn’t last me long because I soak off acrylics with it, but I can buy so much of it compared to other brands!
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.