BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Bonnie J.
Cheap and gets everything off really fast. Dried your nail and skin out but it’s acetone so you can’t really complain about that. Bought it at Walmart, hence the equate brand. I would buy it again
Michele D.
I prefer to use 100% acetone nail polish remover. It gets polish off faster. When you wear certain colors or use glitter nail polishes this polish remover takes it off easily. Of course the smell is strong, but it gets the job done.
Robin G.
San Antonio
This is my go to polish remover. I've bought the more expensive brands thinking maybe it would be a healthier option for my nails but this product does the same exact thing for a lower price.
Aliya H.
Athens , OH
I’ve bought this over and over. It’s the only thing that takes of glitter or nail decals without being super hard on your nail. It’s budget friendly and does the job exactly how I like it to!
Kayla S.
Berea
I always use acetone nail polish remover, it easily takes off all the polish. Equate is really cheap and it does the job just as well as the more expensive brands.
Maria S.
Dallas
This stuff is ok for removing no chip manicures at home, it still takes a lot of work to get the stuff off though. I had to use the cotton balls soaked in acetone twice before being able to remove even part of it
Amber B.
Billings, MT
Does a great job at removing nail polish. Works just as great as name brand removers. I bought this at Walmart and it's a lot than other stores or brands. Easy to apply with a cotton swab.
Mary A.
Rockholds
I bought this to actually remove acrylic nails and I preferred it to the more expensive brand. It didn't give off too bad of a smell and my nails didn't feel like they were breaking off.
Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
Though I know acetone can be drying to natural nails I’ve always used it for nail polish removal. It’s fast and works better than regular remover when trying to get rid of glitter polish
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Got this once and I love it, price was good. Smells very strong. Can't have my kids around when I do my nails due to the fumes. But takes the polish off and doesn't leave my nails dry.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.