BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Emilie T.
littleton
I loved this product. It’s one of the best nail polish removers I’ve ever used. I don’t have to scrub my nails like I usually do with other brands. I usually buy it at Walmart or Walgreens. I totally recommend this. One of the best nail polish removers I’ve used!!
Amy Y.
Portland
Works just as advertised. Gets rid of nail polish and buildup so quickly. Downside is that it dries out nails and surrounding skin so quickly. But I will definitely use this product again and again because it saves so much time compared to regular polish remover.
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Equate Beauty 100% Acetone Nail Polish Remover, 6 fl oz , is great for getting rid of any color nail polish. The scent is not too overpowering, and it only takes a small amount for each nail. It's the equate brand that is found at any local Walmart. Highly recommended.
Nichelle P.
Deltona
Really rough and drying on my natural nails, but it removes nail polish so quickly- including those pesky red colors that seem to stain everything. Also helped me get gel polish off!!! Would recommend but not for natural nails unless there is gel overlay involved!!
Whitney S.
La Follette, TN
Works just as well as the expensive name brand kind. There literally all just acetone so they all work the same. Takes off even glitter nail polish without a problem. The smell is overwhelming so I always like to use this while I’m sitting on my porch.
Aiyonna M.
Grapevine
This was bomb haha I wanted to do my nails so when we went to Walmart I got the nail polish remover. It really dries out your nails though because it has acetone. But it removes polish ver fast. I have bought this again because I love this product.
Priscilla R.
Super cheap 100% acetone nail polish remover. This is exactly what I need when removing my acrylics or gels. You'd be surprised how much some brands try to charge for an acetone polish remover. I was really glad when I found this one from Equate. Not only because it's affordable but because it actually Works! Just soak a cotton round in it and apply to the nail for a couple of minutes and it starts to come off. It helps the process if you file the top layer of the acrylic first so that the acerone can really sink in.
Danielle R.
El Cajon , CA
I always buy this brand of acetone to take my nail polish off. It’s cheap and gets the job done. It’s honestly just like the more expensive ones and gets everything off quickly without having to go over it more than once so that’s a definite plus
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
This is a great nail polish remover. 100% acetone though might be somewhat questionable. It does not work as well as other polish removers I have used. However, it does the job and takes off regular nail polish.
Jolene G.
This stuff works great! I have thick, no light, gel polish, it took it off most effortlessly. It removed the glitter polish I used as a top coat too. I wasn't left with stains on my cuticle, under my nails, or sparkles all over.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.