BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Emily N.
Hazel Green, AL
This doesn’t take away the deep, set in stained colors that are left by old nail polish. It is cheap, but you get what you pay for in all honesty. Doesn’t work as good as other removers that I’ve tried before.
Holly C.
This nail polish remover get the job done and its inexpensive. I would def recommend this product to my family and friends. It can easily be picked up at Walmart while getting groceries so you don’t have to make a trip to multiple stores
Lillyanna M.
Plymouth
Does the job quick and easy. Best nail polish remover I have used. Very efficient. However, it has a very strong smell. Also it does dry out your skin some. But it’s very good quality and I would buy it again.
Priscilla B.
Fl
I know you’re thinking nail posting remover is nail polish remover but Equate Acetone nail polish remover work on contact so you don’t have to use so many cotton balls. I normally use two to get all ten toes!
jordan l.
Works great! No need to buy any expensive polish remover. I think the 100% acetone works way better than their other polish removers. This is really the only polish remover I buy I recommend it to me friends!
Ashley G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Definitely worth the price, gets the job done and is surprisingly good quality for being the equate brand. I don’t. Buy any other polish remover and just one bottle lasts me months! Great purchase and would recommend.
Abby L.
Hopkinton
This product does its job very well. It instantly begins removal of nail polish from your nails without having to scrub hard whatsoever. I’m a repeat user because of how affordable it is and how well it works.
Brittany T.
Plainfield, IL
I always find that the removers that have acetone work the best. I can take off all my polish with just one cotton ball! No joke, that is how well this product works. At a super cheap price too, I might add.
Tiffani B.
Carpentersvle, IL
Depending on the brand and type of nail polish you're trying to use, you do have to run quite a bit to get it all off if you're not doing the soaking method. It does its job though, especially for the price.
Khalia 💐.
Windsor
It works great! Strong smelling and everything. Very affordable and durable. I enjoyed the different varieties of the product. I purchased it at Walmart and I would buy it again.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.