BY EQUATE #1 in Nail Polish Remover

Krystina T.
Northborough
Purchased at: Walmart
Typical store brand polish remover. Strong acetone smell. Nails are dry after using and usually require a cuticle oil, but will remove polish. I do need to use quite a bit more than a name brand remover, but it doesn’t bother me
Grace D.
Midland, GA
Very cheap and easily gets the job done without damaging my nails. I always use this brand which I got from Walmart. It is a great value and very long lasting. I would totally buy it again there is no sense in buying a very expensive one
Madison B.
Raymore, MO
This nail polish remover is okay. It’s decent for its price. It’s easy to use and it’s does get the polish off but it dries out your nails. i bought it from walmart. i would not repurchase because it dries out the nails.
morgan b.
morgantown
It works just as well as the more expensive nail polish removers, and of course it dries out your cuticles and nails because it’s 100% acetone. It’s cheap, removes your nail polish, and works fine as nail polish removers go.
Danielle L.
Massapequa , NY
Purchased at: CVS
This is my go to for nail polish remover. Its been 100% amazing since I’ve started using it. Last time it didn’t take off my gel nails which confused me, but that’s the first time it’s ever happened so I won’t knock it yet!
Kim E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this nail polish remover to take off my gel nails. They come off easily once I soak them in the acetone for a few minutes. It doesn’t smell good, but the remover gets the job done. I also like how it’s not expensive.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love this nail polish remover! I use it for my acrylics when I want to remove them and for of course when I paint my nails. It’s a very cheap alternative to a name brand 100% acetone nail polish remover. I highly recommend.
Miranda L.
Klamath Falls, OR
I like this polish for both artificial and my natural nail. I feel that when I use this on my natural nails it removes all of the polish. I think this is one of the cheaper brands of remover, but it works just as well.
Jasmine D.
Opelousas, LA
Works just as well as pricey name brand acetone. It is very inexpensive and can be purchase at Walmart for 93¢. I use it to remove acrylic nails and regular nail polish. Very awesome product. Will continue to purchase.
Abby K.
Elkhart,IN
It takes the nail polish directly off of your nails and fast. The only down side it is hard to take it off when it’s still wet. So when it’s on your skin and it’s wet it’s hard to get off along when it’s on your nails.
kiah c.
cape town
Does this take long for the nail polish to come off?
Macaila M.